What's in my bag? Spring Edition

The fabulous Jen Kim tagged me to show off what's in my bag.

I change my bag and it contents with each season. Today I got around to switching to my spring handbag! I bought my Mum & I each a new spring Coach bag a couple weeks ago, and mine just so happened to be turquoise. I am loving the spring turquoise trend to pieces.

So what's currently in my bag?




1. Coach Signature Embossed Patent Gallery Tote Turquoise
2. Kleenx... spring allergies :/
3. Planner
4. Hand Lotion
5. Granola Bar
6. Flip Flop change purse
7. Dooney & Bourke wallet
8. Feminine products
9. Manicure kit
10. Chanel sunglasses
11. Julie Hewett Los Angeles lip gloss
12. Burts Bee's chapstick
13. iPhone
14. Rosebud Perfume Company Brambleberry Rose lip balm
15. Floss
16. Purell
17. Dramamine
18. Lysol mini spray
19. Wet One's antibacterial wipes
20. Hello Kitty mirror
21. Clipa purse hanger (greatest purse hanger ever!!!)
22. Checkbook
23. Matchbook mini nail files!
Not Pictured: my digital camera


What do YOU keep in your purse?
Do you change your purse with the season?


xo