rail trail extravaganza

Evening Beauties!
Hope everyone has had a fabulous day! The weather here was absolutely beautiful! Spring is definitely in the air and I am loving it.

For lunch today the boy brought back Jimmy Johns Holy Yum!


I got a unwich beach club with no avocado or mayo.


After lunch the boy and I went to the rail trail. I didn't want to do a run and have to face hills. So I was all about the flat land.


Found a tunnel which was kind of neat.


Came across some snow


and more piles of it! Inside of the tunnel







The run went pretty decent. I did pretty good I think. Hopefully I can increase my runs soon. I am still doing more walking then running.


For dinner I had a piece of Hawaiian chicken and some baked beans.


I decided to have some veggies with them too.


In case you missed it I have a few preppy towels for sale! Click here to check them out!

xo