Babies of the 80's

Hello Loves!

While looking for a makeup train so that I can finally get my makeup organized I noticed that Caboodles has some fabulous makeup trains! They have come a long way since the 80's. Was anyone else Caboodle's obsessed I think I had more than any girl really should have, but I absolutely loved them!

I search online to try and find my two favorites, and here they are!
I loved this one! I would keep my supplies to make friendship bracelets in it.


In this one I would keep my jewelry!


I absolutely LOVED my Caboodles, and well looks like I still do! Target has a fabulous selection of Caboodles makeup trains, and they really do fit my adult makeup obsession! I guess the 80's did create some fabulous products. I love my new makeup train!



As all era's I think fashion trends seem to always make a full swing back around.

Here are a couple 80's fashions that I still absolutely love!

Leg Warmers


Long Scarves


Chunky Bangles


Ribbon Barrettes



Do you have any favorites from the 80's?