Like a kid in a candy store

Heyy loves!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!!

For lunch today the boy and I went to Panera Bread...yum one of my favorites!

I got the usual... a Bacon Turkey Bravo with the sauce on the side, apple and a pickle. I ate half of it. Broke the cheese in half, put barely of smear of the dressing on it and took the bacon off. Maybe I need a new sandwich haha.



Apple: 1 pt.
Pickle: 0 pts.
Half a sandwich: 6 pts.

Lunch: 7 pts.



Let's talk nail polish!!! Have you heard of CND (Creative Nail Design) you may just know it as "Creative". I recently discovered "CND Colour & Effects" oh my word too much fun!!! I am kind of a polish snob... well not kind of I am a polish snob. When I get a polish I want it to be high quality, and for it to get to the color it should be at in two coats. I don't want it to be thick and I don't want the brush to be fat. See I told you i'm a snob about polish.

I tried "Raspberry Parfait" Colour and a "Pearl" Effect. I did the normal routine base coat, two coats of the polish (perfection! Went on smooth no streaks, brush is the perfect size, color is fabulous loving it so far) waited a bit and then put on the "pearl" effect (let me just tell you this was SO much fun. I split my nail in half so half was pearl and half was parfait...love it!) then I added my top coat. My nails were beautiful!


CND Colour and Effects gives you endless possibilities! You don't just have to buy the Colours and Effects... you could always just get the Effects since you can use them on any nail polish! Awesome right! I was pretty much like a kid in a candy store picking out which Effect I wanted. The Effects give you the opportunity to jazz up any nail polish! Hello new lover!

Go here and check out some possibilities! Really whatever you can dream up you can create!


Sorry the pictures aren't that great I will try again once I can take them in the sun!


Seriously these polishes are amazing! You definitely need to try CND Colour and Effects if you are a polish lover. Heck even if you aren't try them!!


What do you think of the idea behind these polishes.