Lilac, lavender, voilet

Ladies, are you completely jazzed about this fabulous weather we have been experiencing? I am loving it. Well besides today it's been rainy, but rain and spring go hand in hand! With the feeling of spring in the air, and Easter just around the corner I figured it's time to set aside the dark polishes.

Anyone else over the dark shades? While I love them, and you'll see them often I am ready to give my fingers and toes a spring hue! O.P.I. "Lucky Lucky Lavender" is my March spring hue! I am loving the lilac lavender look! It even has some pink undertones which I am loving!





Love it or Hate it?
What is your favorite spring color?

Let me introduce you to the new love of my life!


Say hello to hourglass lip gloss Prodigy. I am not a huge lipstick fan, but there is something about a new lip gloss that makes me giddy. So who is Hourglass? Well they're a fabulous luxury brand that is available at Sephora. They recently release these Prodigy lipglosses and not only are the colors fabulous, but the packaging is unique and fun. Prodigy glosses come in a small wide and flat package... no bulky clutch here! Forget the bulk and go for an amazing product, in fabulous shades! Your lips will thank you!!!




For lunch today the boy treated me to Panera Bread! Yum!!! I got a Bacon, Turkey Bravo with a pickle and apple! It was absolutely delish! I gave the boy the bacon, and only put a smear of sauce on my sandwich. I ate half




Half a Bacon Turkey Bravo smear of sauce, no bacon: 7 pts.
Apple: 0 pts.
Pickle: 0 pts.

Lunch: 7 pts.

Total points used: 9 pts.



Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! xoxo