parfaiting it up

Happy Monday Buttercups!

I welcome the week by looking outside to another dreary day. Doesn't thrill me much. By the weekend we should in the 80's though! Hello Spring! I cannot wait to be reunited with you!

Before breakfast I was a good girl and did my weights! Lets hope the rain stops so that I can get in a run! After the bloody mess of yesterday I think I need some thicker socks, and can no longer use my fun ones for runs. Boo..ha

Breakfast parfait! I am loving that states actually have some fresh fruit right now, and it's not costing me an arm and a leg. Honestly this is my favorite part of spring and summer. I can't wait for watermelon! Back on track my breakfast parfait this morning included... oranges, strawberries, bananas and of course some whip on top!






Divine!


Strawberries: 1 pt.
Banana: 1 pt.
Orange: 0 pts.
Whip: 0 pts.

Breakfast: 2 pts.



I did not create a weekly menu over the weekend so this could be a disaster. Looks like I need to take some time today to come up with one.



What you missed over the weekend!

My college may not have won, but they made a girl proud to be a Wildcat!

Smoothies & a fun lip balm

Homemade Chex Mix, and learning how to run

Breakfast Martini & Egg in a Basket

Lavender an awesome stress reliever


xoxo