1...2...3... fabulous colors to welcome spring

Happy first day of spring! The weather here today is absolutely fabulous! The high is suppose to hit 70, tomorrow is suppose to be freezing with a chance of snow. I am currently living in the moment and loving the weather.


Spring is the perfect time to shy away from dark hues and venture toward pastels, neutrals and eventually brights! There are three main colors that I believe will be the trendiest this spring.

Coral


This hue is a blend of pink and orange, and seems to not only be a clothing trend but a beauty one as well. Coral is said to be a very feminine color, and when its worn with dark colors you make a bold statement. The shade will probably stick around and be fabulous for summer as it looks gorgeous against darker skin tones. I will be completely truthful. I hate this color with a passion. It's not for me at all, I look horrible with it on whether it be clothes or make up it's just not for me at all!



On some girls coral looks absolutely stunning! Such as Amy Adams here with her touch of coral lipstick! Love it!


Lilac

This hue is a romantic color that works great with the floral-trend that is currently blowing up right now. Lilac will also warm your skin tone and it looks fabulous paired with edgy items! I am a pink girl and always will be, but lacquring my nails up with some lilac this season will be an essential!




I talked about lavender/lilac colored nails here!
You don't want to miss this spring trend. A pop of lilac to your nails will work wonders this spring!

Check out these beauties by Michael Kors! I am loving the lilac colored one!


Turquoise

Turquoise is my absolute favorite color for this spring! I believe it will be the hottest hue this season! Doesn't the color just make you think of tropical islands and ocean water? Take a monochromatic winter outfit and add some pops of turquoise and you're looking so chic!


I talked about Turquoise handbags here! You should check out my post for some great ideas! I already have my turquoise handbag and it's coming out of hibernation today!

You also can't go wrong with "Suzi Says Feng Shui" by O.P.I. for a little turquoise to your nails! You can view my review on the color here!

I am loving this turquoise ring! Seriously you will regret it if you have no turquoise in your life this season!



Question time for you?
What do you think of the three colors?
Which hue is your favorite?
Will you be buying anything in any of these hues?