vitamin C isn't just in orange juice!

Evening gorgeous girlies!

How was everyones day today? The rain hasn't let up at all... so I decided to do a little "spaing" tonight. Loved it!

On the agenda for dinner tonight was Sweet and Sour Stir Fry! Yum Yum my favorite stir fry. I cooked up some chicken breast, and added a bag of frozen veggies that included peas, carrots and peppers. I added some pineapple to it as well. Love pineapple in my stir fry! Then I added some sweet and sour sauce. Simple and absolutely fabulous!!


I made some brown rice as well.


Holy Yum dinner was absolutely fabulous!!!


Brown Rice: 2 pts.
Stir Fry: 3 pts.

Dinner: 5 pts.




Let's have a girl to girl chat shall we? Don't worry it's nothing weird I want to talk about skin care. I may only be twenty-four, but I am already thinking about anti-aging products. I am always working toward finding products that will make my skin healthy. I think having healthy and beautiful glowing skin is essential.

I have recently been using a product by a company called emergin C. All their products are paraben-free as well as free of artificial colors and fragrances...bonus!

The product I am currently in love with is "Vitamin C Serum"


Vitamin C is one of the hardest cosmetic ingredients to stabilize, but it's extremely beneficial for the skin. My esthetician friend told me that vitamin C is an antioxidant for skin and will help you get a beautiful glow.

emergin C says that the "vitamin C serum" is a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals. (Free radicals can cause wrinkles and prevent healthy skin) Therefore vitamin C serum is an effective method to fight signs of aging.

So what do I think? After using this product it started to improve my skin tone and has been able to give me a natural glow! I have found that it has also allowed me to get the dewy look without make up. It's really been extremely beneficial for my skin! Honestly this is one of the best products that I have come across.

It's a more expensive product $75.00 to be exact, but honestly it will give you a glow, make your skin feel rejuvenated and vibrant! If you love your skin I would suggest checking out this product! It's kind of like an instant face lift as well, but of course without the pain and insane amount of money.


What do you think about vitamin C serum? Do you think you'd ever buy it?

What's the most expensive beauty product you've gotten recently?

xoxo