Breakfast Cocktail

Happy Friday Loves!!!

The sun may be shining this morning, but it definately is not warm at all. I suppose it beats the snow though!

For breakfast this morning I had a cocktail...yum! I never believe that strawberries are really in season until they're in season in Michigan... Michigan berries honestly have the BEST flavor. I have never tasted anything better than those berries. I will be waiting until June for those bad boys! In the mean time store bought berries will have to do!

I had some strawberries, half a banana and whip on top... divine!!!










Strawberries: 1 pt.
Banana: 1 pt.
Whip: 0 pts.

breakfast: 2 pts.


Points available: 16

If you missed my post on Vitamin C and your skin check out my post here!

The winner of my fabulous birthday giveaway is.... NICOLE! She emailed me a TON of recipes and is from Hawaii... if this is you... please email me at... fashionmeetsfood[at]yahoo[dot]com

Sam @ Feet in Motion.... you've won some Michigan dried blueberries (fab!) please email me your info to.... fashionmeetsfood[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway! A new Giveaway starts Monday!!!


What are you up to this weekend?


xoxo