Elephant in the room

Hello Loves!

Since it's a rainy day today earlier the boy and I hit up Target and Kohls. There were some laaaaames outside of Kohls handing out anti-Kohls fliers. Really you have nothing better to do with your life? Any way I manged to get my finger stuck in my umbrella when I was taking it down. Can we say holy painful!

When you were little did any of your moms ever cut your sandwiches into shapes? My mum use to do it all the time, and holidays such as Valentine's Day I would get hearts. It was fun way to get me to eat my sandwiches.

Kiersten in Australia has taken sandwiches to the next level with her Lunch Punch. The lunch punch allows you to create fabulous fun sandwiches. The Lunch Punch makes me think of the way my mum made sandwiches and I am loving it.


When I got my Lunch Punches in the mail the boy voiced his opinion about wanting an elephant sandwich. So today for lunch he made an elephant sandwich. The Lunch Punch is plastic, and went through his "elephant size" sandwich with ease.


How much fun is his sandwich?


If you want to order your own Lunch Punch you can get it at the following online stores... If you have kids you definitely want to get the Lunch Punch! It's so much fun!

Spoon Sisters (love this site and I order off it often!)

Fawn and Forest

Amazon


Lindentree Boutique


For my lunch I had a bologna sandwich with on a bagel thin with lettuce and mayo. Apple and Pickle on the side. I also had some Chex Mix



Apple: 1 pt.
Pickle: 0 pts.
Bologna: 1 pt.
Bagel Thin: 1 pt.
Lettuce: 0 pts.
Mayo: 0 pts.
Chex Mix: 3 pts.

Lunch: 6 pts.