I wanna see your grill

Good Evening Darlings!

I have been so distracted watching Dancing with the Stars. So addicted! Hate Kate though!

I went for another run today! So I am really trying to excel at this. Today was a little better... but I am insanely sore!

For dinner tonight I made Chicken Parmesan, but I made it two different ways. For the boy I breaded the chicken and cooked it in the oven. For me I grilled mine. When the boys chicken was done I placed them both in the oven with some spaghetti sauce on them. I placed mozzarella cheese on the boys and provolone on mine.


I made the boy butter and parmesan noodles


Doesn't his look delish?


Here is my dinner... one piece of chicken parm and some veggies in garlic sauce.


I had some fruit with some whip on top


My mum works at a dentist office so my teeth are a huge part of my life. I was recently introduced to a new toothbrush it's a Radius Toothbrush, and it's changing the way I brush! First of all it has an ergonomic handle that allows you to have precise brushing. The tooth brushes come in right handed or left handed... fabulous right! Left handers they have not forgotten about you! They want you to have pearly whites as well!


The handles are made from trees and I love the fact that some look like they're made of beach glass. For instance the ones above. Beach glass is one of my favorite things! When I was going to school in the UP I would walk the beach and collect beautiful beach glass. My mouth is little who would of thought? So I think the kids one work better for me. If you love your teeth check out Radius Toothbrushes.



Are you a righty or a lefty?

I am a righty