Mood Swiiiiiiings

Heyy Dollfaces!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day today! I went out and got in a couple hour walk! I loved being outside, and my booty is burning from the hills! Being outside when it's nice is so much more fun then being inside at a gym!

When I got back from my walk I was famished. I was hot from being outside so soup was out of the question. So instead I made up some tuna fish. I had some tuna in a pita with celery + dip and a pickle.


Tuna Fish: 1.5 pts.
Mayo: 2 pts.
Pita: 1 pt.
Celery: 0 pts.
Veggie Dip: 1.5pts.
Pickle: 0 pts.

Lunch: 6 pts.


breakfast: 1 pt.
Lunch: 6 pts.

Total points used: 7 pts.

I am at six glasses of water so far today! I am hoping to maybe have between ten and twelve we will see.

A couple important things that I have to remind myself about when it comes to going from Flab to Fab...

• Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate!

• Never skip breakfast! Higher fiber breakfast will keep you fuller longer

• Eat every three hours whether I am hungry or not! It'll keep my metabolism up!

• Do not eat in front of the tv or computer!

• Put the fork down in between bites



Let's talk about a new lipgloss!

It's called Mood Swing and is made by Two Faced. This lip gloss is emotionally activated with high shine....basically when you want to get freaky it changes colors!


The idea is to help guys know when a girl wants it...strange or cool? I am kind of thinking this is weird. I have not tried it and I do not know of any one who has tried it. I guess if you are a shy girl it might work for you, but you are really putting yourself out there! Not to mention what if it changes and you aren't in the mood. I'm not all about this product!



What do you think about Mood Swing? Have you tried it?

Well I am off to bake my birthday cake! The boy is decorating I just have to make it while he's gone. I miss Mummy cakes! Dad inform Mum that she will be making me a birthday cake the next time I am home!

What's your favorite kind of cake?


xoxo