it's the afternoon for goodness sakes!

Hello Dolls!
It was an absolutely beautiful day today in the burg I am loving the weather lately. I think we definitely need to look into getting a table for our balcony so we can eat outside.

While the boy was at work I made him brownies.









For lunch I had a bowl of soup.


I also had half a pita with it.


I ate half a marshmallow hersey egg and it tasted horrible!


Soup: 1.5 pts.
Pita: .5 pts.

Lunch: 2 pts.


For dinner I had the other half of my pizza from last night. I also had cheesy cauliflower and a pickle.


1/2 pizza: 5 pts.
Cheesy Cauliflower: 2.5 pts.
Pickle: 0 pts.
Carrots & dip (not pictured): 1 pt.
Chips & Salsa (not pictured): 3 pts.

Dinner: 11.5 pts.


So before dinner I went out for a walk with the boy. I like to hit the hills for a good workout. Well before you get into the park you walk through an open parking lot, and then down a hill to the park. Well there were two people going at it in the back seat of a vehicle in the middle of the parking lot. Awkward! Why would you do that in the middle of the day...weirdos!

Well I am off for the night! I will see you in the morning! Have a fabulous night!

xoxo
erica

O.P.I Taupe polish winner is Brandi! Congrats!
email me your info to: fashionmeetsfood[at] yahoo [dot] com