Cocktail Rings

Hello Ladies!
There are certain things that every "glamour" girl should own. One of them is the "Chunky or Cocktail Ring". Even if it's 100 percent faux you'll still make a big statement!

Word to the wise: If you're going to wear a gobstopper- jaw dropping cocktail ring, make sure your mani is up to snuff since everyone will be enviously eyeing your well-accessorized fingers!

Personally I accessorize with a cocktail ring everyday. I just love them!

Here are some of my favorite current Cocktail Rings!


Cobblestone Ring 2 from LuShae Jewelry $63


Flirty Bow from Forever 21 $3.50


Clear as Crystal Floral ring from Kate Spade $95


Lacquer Petal Ring from Forever 21 $4.80


Flower Stone Ring from Betsey Johnson $55



Floral Cocktail Ring from LuShae Jewelry $65 LuShae Jewelry also offers some fabulous pendants as well. I actually just got my Floral Cocktail ring and absolutely LOVE IT! LuShaw Jewelry is very well crafted and this ring is seriously the perfect cocktail ring for summer! I am loving the colors and with it all about lilac and lavender this is the perfect spring and summer addition.

(I wore this ring to the Sandra Lee Event and oh my word it was compliment & where did you get the ring heaven...Love it!)


What do you think?

Do you like bold statement rings such as cocktail rings?!