we all know theres nothing quite like a NICE package!

I mean beauty-product packaging. Hope you didn't take that the wrong way :]


I admit, I have been known to purchase beauty products primarily for the exterior aesthetic appeal. I know never judge a book by it's cover right? However I tend to judge everything by it's exterior!

What got me thinking about this was a recent cosmetics line I discovered. It's called Honeycat Cosmetics, and I have fallen in love with it! Honeycat offers products ranging from bath bombs and lip balm to edible body powder and bath salts. With Honeycat the possibilities are endless!

Check out the Honeycat Cosmetics logo! Sassy, sexy and saultry right?


I could just show you my pictures of the products, but I figured the ones from the site were just to sexy not to show!

Check out this lip balm cinnamon and ginger flavored with an extra bit of spice. You'll be making someone purr! The fact that it's enriched with Vitamin E keeps my lips smooth for hours!


Lush who? Honeycat knows how to pamper! Last night I popped a Honeycat bath bomb into the tub, and was taken away to pampering oasis. The smell was fabulous, and it left my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. Forget going to the spa!


How adorable is this? Seriously? It's called "Chick of the Sea" and it's foaming bath crystals. How could you not want to buy this product because of it's packaging? Not to mention it's muscle soothing and raspberry, chocolate and mint flavoring! Heaven!


How about giving your kisser some shine with "Hiss Good Nite" it's pink peppermint lip gloss! I am absolutely loving this, and don't leave home without it. The peppermint is fabulous on my lips! Plus the shine and pigment is out of this world.


Here is what I am DYING to try!!! It's called "Calypso Kitty Pineapple Scrub", and it contains REAL coconut for extra gentle exfoliation! How fabulous does that sound?


Honeycat Cosmetics puts the sass back into my beauty routine!!! The creator is fabulous I mean really how can she not be look at these amazing products!

What do you think?


xoxo erica