No one does Hippie Chic like Nicole

Good Morning Loves!

The sun is shining here today! Hopefully the rain is now out of sight out of mind. Although I did enjoy trucking around in my Burberry rainboots!

Quick post this morning as it's nearly nine o'clock and I am not ready yet! Yikes! I have to be out of here soon!

For breakfast I had a multibran VitaTop. I am LOVING the bran vitatops! So delish! I also had a glass of diet V8 Splash


Diet V8 Splash: 0 pts.
MultiBran Vita Top: 1 pt.

Breakfast: 1 pt.


Were you apart of the "Maxi Dress" trend last summer? I think if you have boobs you look pregnant in the dress so I am not really all about the trend. However check out what Nicole Richie wore the other night! She is the queen of "hippie chic"! She looks fabulous in this all over pattern! Very 60's swirly hippie!


Would you ever wear a dress like this?

I would not. I don't look good in things like that.