I'm a flirt

Heyy Loves!
Sorry for the late post today! I suddenly startled myself awake this morning to learn that we had lost power. This was not the type of thing to start a morning off very well! As a result the boy was late for work, and I had missed Yoga...yikes. So much for a battery backup alarm that the backup doesn't work in!

Since I knew opening the fridge would be bad news I decided to have a banana nut muffin top...wasn't in the mood for it as I only ate half.


I did manage to sneak the frig open and get some fruit and whip. Yum Yum!! While I was eating breakfast i started reading "Social Climbers" a book by Beth Dunn.. THANKS KIM! I am loving it so far. I will keep you all posted on what I think of the book. Have any of you read it yet?




1/2 muffin top: 2 pts.
Strawberries, Banana & Orange: 1 pt.
Whip: 0 pts.

Breakfast: 3 pts.


Since power was non existent still when the boy got home from work we decided to do some shopping. As I needed some running shoes & something to support my girls while I run. The boy needed some swim trunks that weren't hideous like the ones he has. I think all guys need a girl to show them how to shop! We stopped back off at the apartment and had power yay! So we hit up the grocery store to do some Easter shopping! We are having over one of the guys the boy works with and his girlfriend for Easter. I love having company over for food. Sometimes it makes me a little nervous though.

When we returned I had a turkey sandwich on a bagel thin with lettuce and mayo. I had some veggies and dip on the side.



Turkey: 1 pt.
Bagel Thin: 1 pt.
Lettuce: 0 pts.
Mayo: 1 pt.
Veggies: 1 pt.
Dip: 2 pts.

Lunch: 6 pts.



So if you didn't know I am jewelry obsessed. Rarely will you see me venture out into public with rings, bracelets, watch or a necklace. It's kind of my signature staple. Recently I came across a necklace called The Flirty Lasso. The necklaces are all handmade by the fabulous Denise (which means it'll probably be the most durable necklace I own) and you can do pretty much anything with them. Think about the possibilities with a scarf, and you can create that with The Flirty Lasso!





I cannot believe how veristile the Flirty Lasso is... you can wear it different each time you wear it. Have it be a necklace or a choker switch it up to fit your personality! When you order a necklace you get a free pair of earrings too. Accessories are complete with just one order!


What do you think of The Flirty Lasso?


So I told you that I am currently reading "Social Climbers"
What are you reading?


xoxo