Restless night

Good morning beauties!
Last night was an absolutely dreadful night! I haven't had a restless night like this in so long. When I went to bed my knees were insanely sore, and I could hardly get into bed. So it began with me not being able to get comfortable, and the cranky monster came out. I finally managed to fall asleep courtesy of my sleep mask. Sleeping didn't last long. I was up every hour and then every half an hour. It was really ridiculous, and extremely annoying. At five a.m. I was wide awake with no hopes of falling back to sleep so I just laid there. Finally I got out of bed, and just started reading more of "Social Climbers". I do not want to experience a night like this ever again. It was hot, I was cranky and my knees killed. Looks like I will need to start icing my knees down!

The weather today is bright and sunny! This is suppose to last all through the weekend so I am extremely excited! I am thinking the boy and I are going to hit up the rail trail for a run. It's the flattest area around, and honestly I am thrilled. I do not feel like running today and attempting to tackle hills as well!

For breakfast I went fruit sundae style! Strawberries, banana and oranges with whip of course.


I am loving in season fruit!



Strawberries: 1 pt.
1/2 banana: 1 pt.
Oranges: 0 pts.
Whip: 0 pts.

Breakfast: 2 pts.


I must AMP up my water intake! I was doing so good, and then I slacked so it's time to get back on track!

Pink and Green
a timeless preppy characteristic


When I was in college, and had my own apartment I always wanted to throw the most fabulous parties, and have the most fabulous accessories. My apron was perfect, my heels were set and my kitchen towel was magnificent!

Going to a party? It's important to be a good guest and bring the hostess a gift.
Friend just moved into a new place? Get her a house warming gift
Getting married? You want your kitchen to look fabulous you'll be hosting fun parties!

If you're like me you want to have an elegant area for hosting a party, and you want to be the hostess with the mostess.

Let me introduce you to Preppy Chic a towel to complete any girls kitchen ambiance!




It's green and pink with adorable white polka dots at the bottom


Hang it on your oven and give your kitchen a timeless addition! Plus who can pass up on pink and green!


After many request about my towels I have decided to give YOU the opportunity to purchase Fashion meets Food Ambiance Towels!


Preppy Chic
is on sale today for $12
if you are interested please email me at:
fashionmeetsfood [at]yahoo [dot]com


Notes about the towels
• They wash up fabulously
• You'll get a ton of comments on them
• You get something else special in your package!! :]