Don't forget!

Evening Loves!
Hope everyone's weekend is going fabulous so far! Hopefully the rain stops tomorrow so that I can go for a long walk!

Don't forget to spring forward :]


Tonight we had tacos for dinner, but when the meat finished I was famished and had a loose meat sandwich.


I then had one hard taco, carrots and veggie dip and a pickle.



Loose Meat Sandwich: 3 pts.
Taco:4 pts.
pickle: 0 pts.
carrots and dip: 1 pt.

dinner: 8 pts.


Tomorrow I am going to try some different things when it comes to food. I am thinking if I change my eating habits some maybe I will be able to drop some weight. It's crucial for me to drop weight before the wedding. So I am hoping maybe changing some things up will break this terrible plateau!

Alright now to the Zevia Giveaway Winners!

Stef from More To Life Than Lettuce!
Googie @ Love me for who I am!
Brooke from Famished to Fantastic!

Congratulations girlies!!!
Please email your address to: fashionmeetsfood[at]yahoo[dot]com



What are you up to tomorrow?

night loves!