Egg in a basket

Hello Beauties!

How is everyone doing this Sunday afternoon? It's rainy here, but after breakfast the boy and I had to run out to the store and get some gallons of water. We have "poison" water here. Actually I don't know what's wrong with it... it's just bubbly and messed up. So I would rather not drink it.

This morning we had boy and girl breakfast. The boy made an "egg in a basket"






Here is what his breakfast looked like. Egg in a basket, biscuits and jam and some sausage patties.


My breakfast was healthier. I had a fruit martini. Made up of strawberries, bananas and some whip on top. Definitely my new favorite breakfast! I cannot wait for Michigan berries... I will make the trip home constantly. I hope so any way.










Strawberries: 1 pt.
Bananas: 1 pt.
Whip: 0 pts.

Breakfast: 2 pts.


Came home from the store wet and cold. So I decided that soup would be delish.
I tried Progresso Italian Style Meatball.


I was actually really impressed with this soup. It tasted delicious!



Soup: 1 pt.
Chex Mix (not pictured): 3 pts.

Lunch: 4 pts.



Well I am off to pick up this mess I call home. I will see you for dinner!

xoxo