learning to run

Evening Gems!

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who offered fabulous running tips! I managed to go for a 45 minute "walk run" with the boy... by doing Karma Girls 10-10 program... I was able to do 10 steps walking and 20 steps running near the end of the time. The hills here are intense... I am hoping that I will be able to run around the whole "circle" that I am doing by the end of the week and just walk up the hill... we'll see how that goes.

For dinner tonight I made marinaded Hawaiian chicken with grilled pineapple. From there the boy and I went separate ways. He made sliders and I made a salad.

Hawaiian style slider. Chicken breast cut to fit the sliders, swiss cheese melted on the chicken, grilled pineapple on top and honey dijon.


Hawaiian salad. Lettuce, radishes, carrots, celery, almonds, grilled chicken, grilled pineapple and honey dijon dressing. Yum!



Salad: 6 pts.


After dinner I snacked on some homemade Chex Mix. Check out my new awesome bowl that I used! It's by Guyot Designs and called a squishy bowl. You can squish the bowl into any shape and fit it in anywhere since you can just squish it and through it in your bag. Is it bad to admit that I want to keep it in my purse. You never know when hunger will strike, and sometimes you just need food portioned out especially if you're at a friends! This is the perfect product to take on trips or amazing for road trips. Just pour your snack in the cup, and you don't have to stick your hands in the container. It's fabulous. If you travel often I would suggest getting a Squishy Bowl !



xo see you in the morning!