Sweating to the oldies

Afternoon Loves!

It ended up being a half way decent day today, which is awesome.

For lunch I had half a piece of bologna on a bagel thin with mayo and lettuce. I had a pickle and some celery on the side.


Bologna: 1 pt.
Bagel thin: 1 pt.
Mayo & Lettuce: 0 pts.
Celery: 0 pts.
Pickle: 0 pts.
Couple Chips: 2 pts.

Lunch: 4 pts.


After lunch I went for a long walk, and enjoyed the day. I ended up wearing my jacket, because I thought it was colder then it actually was. I came back and was drenched in sweat! When I got back I made a smoothie for the boy and I.






Mine had less whip. Yum it was absolutely fabulous.


I absolutely love smoothies!!!


Smoothie: 1 pt.

Alright so as you may know I am a Burt's Bee's obsessed person. I recently discovered a brand new lip balm. The company is called EOS or Evolution of Smooth I am loving their lip balm spheres. The one that I am using right now is called "Summer Fruit"


Why am I loving this lip balm? It smells/taste amazingly, and has a long lasting moisture. It's made of shea butter and vitamin E...love it! Twist off the top and glide it right on your lips! It's a beach bag and handbag essential! It's paraben free as well!! Thank goodness.

I also love the fact that it's under $5 and you can find it at places such as Rite-Aid and Walgreens! I know there is one on every corner near you!

What do you think of this lip balm?

Do you drink smoothies? If so what is your favorite kind?