NMU made the NCAA Tournament!!!!!

First things first
My Wildcats made it to the NCAA Tournament!!!!

Congratulations Boys!!!!!
& Good Luck!!! xoxo





What a beautiful day it's turned out to be here today!! The boy and I went for a long walk and just enjoyed the day.

Before we left I ate lunch and had peanut butter and jam on a bagel thin, few chips and celery and dip.







Bagel thin: 1 pt.
Peanut Butter: 2 pts.
Jam: 1 pt.
Dip: 1 pt.
Celery: 0 pts.
Macaroon cookies (not pictured): 1.5 pts.

Lunch: 6.5


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Breakfast: 1 pt.
Lunch: 6.5 pts.

Total points used: 7.5
Total available: 10.5



Well I am off to give myself a mani! Hope you're enjoying your day!

Don't forget to enter my Easter Giveaway and my birthday giveaway!


Today is such an exciting day!!!


xoxo