Fishy Fishy Fishy must be a Fishy!

Hello Loves!

When the boy got home from work today we planned out our meals for the week, and did our grocery shopping trip! I feel so much better when we plan our meals out for the week! I am able to keep better track of my food intake during the day when I know what we are having for dinner!

For lunch today I had some Chicken Noodle Soup


with a half a pita as well


Chicken Noodle: 1 pt.
Half a Pita: .5 pts.
Nuts (not pictured): 2 pts.
Piece of a Muffin: 2 pts.

Lunch: 3.5 pts.
Muffin: 2 pts.


Breakfast: 1 pt
Lunch: 3.5 pts.
Snack (Muffin): 2 pts.

Points used: 6.5 pts.


Well I am off to go for a long walk and hit the hills! I need to step up my water game today! I am completely slacking and am only at three glasses. I guess I have my work cut out for me the rest of the night!

Have a fabulous afternoon!