natural beauty

Let's talk about spring beauty this morning! The hot trend for spring is creating a healthy and natural glow to your skin.

Here is what I am doing to create my natural glow this spring.

Apply a natural foundation. I am loving mineral based ones, since they allow you to have a beautiful and natural looking glow. The color should match your skin tone and not darken it or lighten it. The foundation should also contain SPF. I use bareMinerals SPF foundation in Medium Beige


Apply a tone of bronzer that is one shade darker than your foundation, in the crease of your eyelid. This will create a natural shadow. I use Bronze Booster by Physcian Formula


Curl your lashes and then apply mascara that will extend your eye lashes and create a bold statement allowing your eyes to really pop!


Apply a light natural blush on the cheek bone, and blend it in a circular and upward motion to create a healthy color on your cheeks. I use bareMinerals Blush "Hint" which creates a soft, radiant glow


Lastly I apply Mineral Veil by bareMinerals all over my face for a radiant glow! I use the one with SPF 25


How will you look radiant this spring?