new shoe day is my favorite day of the week

Good Evening Beauties!

Hope everyone has had a fabulous day today! I decide to nix the running today, and just do a decent brisk walk. My knees are killing me which could be from the running or the lunges. I am trying not to completely kill myself over it. My knees aren't the greatest, college workouts pretty much took there toll.

Check out my new shoes! Love them!! Okay so everyone said that shoes were key with running. Well I talked to people, tried on a bunch of pairs and ended up back with Sketchers. They were the most comfortable pair of shoes that I tried on.


They didn't have pink ones so I went with glitter blingy orange!


For dinner I just had half a can of Progresso Beef Stew and a slice of bread.


Sugar cookie dough... complete! Cookies to come soon!


With the shoe talk let's get to know you!
What's your shoe size?

mine is a 6.5/7