Weekend Recap

Good Morning!

Well I am back from the mitten and in the Burg where it is muggy and rainy...ick!

Last night when we got back I actually unpacked all my bags.... stuff may be scattered every where and the boy may be ready to freak out from my "mess", but at least I don't have bags to unpack I just have things to move!

Since I was MIA for the weekend I figured I could catch you up to speed!

When it's tomato season in the mitten I get a little too excited. As in I eat tomato sandwiches everyday for lunch or dinner. Well Meeme (my grandma) ended up finding tomatoes that actually taste like tomatoes and was kind enough to give me a couple. Thanks Meeme! Of course I had a tomato sandwich and it was fabulous!


Mum & I made Meeme Cherry Nut cupcakes for her birthday! I think she was pretty jazzed about that.


Saturday night was one of my good friends Bachlorette party! It was a blast! There was a Pure Romance party... have any of you ever been to one before? Or do you buy Pure Romance products?... leave a comment it can be anonymous of what your favorite Pure Romance item is! There were Jell-O shots and Pudding shots. I am not someone who drinks... unless it is going to be fruity. (Sex and the Beach only kind of girl here) well one of the pudding shots was banana.... to-die-for!!!! Have any of you made pudding shots before.... share some recipes if you have I think they're better then Jell-o!


Everyone brought the Bachlorette a pair of undies that matched their personality she had to guess whos was whos... fun!


Do you fondu?


Sunday morning for breakfast I had a bowl of Oh's...yum!


Mum got food from North Shack since they would be meeting the boy half way to drop me off.... daddy needed a full belly. I had a piece of chicken, fries and cole slaw. I was EXCITED to see that Red Gold (they sell tomato products) now makes ketchup! So excited that I took tons of packets and now hope to find it in the store. It tasted a million times better than Heinz!


On the road I had chips and salsa... I didnt attempt a picture I thought I would spill everything. I also also had a couple LD cookies, Goldfish and a small piece of brownie.




If you have ever been to a Pure Romance Party what have you bought and enjoyed? You can leave an anonymous comment or make up a name for yourself.... but please leave one you could win free stuff!!



xo