Sheer Minerals

Mineral makeup is all the rage right now. Why wouldn't it be? It gives you the chance to blend, and if you make a mistake just keep working it into your skin. You don't have to be a professional to use mineral makeup, you just have to not give up.

How many of you love bareMinerals make It's pretty much my favorite makeup out there. You can do anything with it and it just looks so chic.

I recently got to try out Sheer Mineral makeup. I'll admit I was a little intimidated by it at first. Fear doesn't get you anywhere, so I gave it my best shot. You would not believe how FABULOUS this makeup is!


Sheer Minerals has 9-stacks that they call "Shimmers", they are basically just loose mineral pigments. They aren't just used as eye shadows, but you can use them as wet or dry which both give you a different look. It doesn't stop there though! You can use them as eye liner, nail polish, lip gloss, bronzer and even blush!


The "Shimmers" are what scared me, but after a little practice I could not believe what beautiful colors I was able to make! "Regular" eyeshadow now seems dull and chalky.

The eye base/primer gives you more of a matte look with using the same "Shimmer Powders". When you get the "Shimmers" wet they will completely change the look. Either giving you a darker or metallic look.


I think these products are absolutely amazing and give you less of a shiny face look. Sheer Minerals makeup was actually extremely impressive, and I don't think I will be going back to bareMinerals!

Here is my Sheer Mineral Makeup look.



xo