We're going Mexican tonight!

Happy National Oatmeal Cookie Day! The boy absolutely loves oatmeal cookies, although I didn't make him any. I know I probably should have, but it was actually nice outside today and I really didn't want to heat up the apartment! This weekend will be so rainy so I am sure I will be able to get some baking done!

What is your favorite kind of cookie?
mine is peanut butter or snickerdoodle.

For a snack I had some broccoli and carrots with ranch.



Broccoli: 0 pts. (31)
Carrots: 0 pts. (37)
Ranch: 1 pt. (40)


After my walk I had a piece of Cabot Cheese


Cabot Cheese: 1 pt. (50)

Dinner
Enchilada Casserole was on the agenda for dinner.
I boiled up some chicken and then shredded it.


spray a dish with non-stick cooking spray, lay a tortilla down, add some enchilada sauce, chicken, cheese and caramelized onions. Repeat with as many layers as you want. The top layer is tortilla, enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.


Let stand for a couple of minutes before cutting into.




I had a piece of casserole, pickle and chips + salsa.


Casserole:
2 pts. (110)
3 pts. (150)
1 pt. (40)
1 pt. (40)
Pickle: 0 pts. (15)
Chips: 3 pts. (150)
Salsa: 0 pts. (15)


Snack: 2 pts. (159)
Dinner: 10 pts. (515)

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Total: 18.5 pts. (1,114)

Don't forget to enter my Miss Trish Sandal Giveaway!

Do any of you do Yoga? I am thinking about taking a class yet I am not flexible at all.

Well I am off to watch Sweet Home Alabama! Love that movie! Tomorrow begins serious weight training this girl needs to lose some weight!

xo night