Waldorf.... the salad & Blair

So I am thinking about making some changes to Fashion meets Food. I feel like I am posting too many post per day. So I am thinking about limiting it to breakfast, lunch, snacks, dessert and dinner altogether in one post. Then having a fashion or beauty post, and maybe a random one. Trying to stick with only three post a day.

What do you think? Do you feel like you have been overwhelmed by my post? What changes would you like to see to Fashion meets Food?

WORKOUT- 30 Day Shred & Metabolism Workout + Weights. I have to remember that its important to switch up my routine often. Keep my body guessing so that I am always keeping my muscles guessing!


Dinner

I made waldorf salads....


not the same as the amazing one I had at Nordstroms, but it was pretty good. I also had half a whole wheat pita.


I also two Banana Split pie one for a friend and one for the boy and I. I brought the pie over in my Longaberger Cake Basket with small riser. Any girl needs a Longaberger basket or multiple of them to class up their home and make you look fabulous when you bring a dish to pass!


Longaberger baskets are handmade, classy and sturdy. As a soon to be bride I have an extensive list of baskets that I would love to have. When people see a Longaberger Basket they'll strike up a conversation right away.


Do you have a Longaberger basket? Are you considering getting one or two or ten?


I had a slice of pie. It was delicious and nutritious. Okay maybe not nutritious... but it was healthy!



Gossip Girl lovers what do you think about Chuck and Blair not being a couple? Is Jenny driving you completely insane? I am not all about pushing yourself all over someone and seeming like a completely tragic mess.