Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up!

Good Morning!

Well this morning it's looking beautiful outside. Hopefully when I actually step outside it will be beautiful. *fingers crossed* I would really like to go for a run and not freeze my booty off. I have a few errands that I need to go out and run... although I really am not thrilled that I will be having to go get gas. It's my LEAST favorite thing ever. Seriously what kind of polished lady gets her own gas... okay a lot but WE HATE IT!

As a Detroit Red Wings fan my heart is currently breaking! Let's go boys!!!!

This morning for breakfast I had a slice of cinnamon raisin toast with strawberries


Toast: 1 pt.
Strawberries: 0 pts.

Breakfast: 1 pt.



I will post the purse hanger giveaway winner at lunch time as well as this weeks new giveaway. If you want to enter early become a fan of Fashion meets Food on Facebook. It's a green giveaway!

Week Goals:
Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up
Drink 2-3 Liters of water a day
Run at least 4 days this week
Do weights at least 4 days this week
Accept the fact of NO off day this week!



xo time to get my shop on!