Today failure is NOT an option

I am currently very flawed while being at home. I cannot stay focused or on track. It's effecting my weight, my mind and the motivation that I have worked so hard for. Here is to a new day and a new start. Wish me luck I need it.... I am cookie monster and I have to say NO!

There is only one true way to start of the day on the right foot and that is with a fabulous breakfast. This morning I went for fruit. Spring is here because fruit actually taste delish! I had pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe and a strawberry! Yum! Strawberries are not doing so hot as they are getting gross rather quickly.




Don't forget I have a green giveaway going on right now! Click here to enter!

Today failure is NOT an option these goals WILL be accomplished!
Week Goals:
Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up
Drink 2-3 Liters of water a day
Run at least 4 days this week
Do weights at least 4 days this week
Accept the fact of NO off day this week!


xo