Ready for round two

Good Morning!
I am completely jazzed that the Wings KILLED the Coyotes 6-1. They're so ready for their next victim! Hockeytown has no limits! xo


Kiss

You know the nail company that you can find their press on nails at Kmart, Walgreens and Walmart. Well they are better than ever! They've launched some new products that have been designed with the latest celebrity nail trends in mind! How neat is that? Think Fergie, Lady GaGa and The Pussy Cat Dolls! One nail trend that I am absolutely obsessed with is nail art! Do you love nail art? Last year I constantly had my nails decked out in beautiful nail art... not air brushed REAL nail art hand painted with nail polish!

Kiss wants to release the inner artist in all of us with their NEW Kiss Nail Artist Nail Paint! Each kit comes with three Nail Paints and two Stencil Sheets which equals 30 stencils! How neat is that!

The kit and this look only cost $6.99 as opposed to 25+ at a salon!



What do you think of nail art?


Breakfast
This morning I had a sandwich thin toasted with some spritz of butter and homemade raspberry jam. I also had a small glass of milk to dip my toast in.


Sandwich Thin: 1 pt. (100)
Homemade Raspberry Jam: 1 pt. (50)
Milk: .5 pts. (35)

Breakfast: 2.5 (185)


Well I am off to go workout with Jillian!

xo