reading up on current events

Good Morning my pretties!
It appears as though today is going to be a fabulous day! I am hoping to get a run in, but who really knows... probably won't happen until later tonight. I am currently waiting for Sears to get here to "fix" my parents washing machine. Why is it sometimes the most expensive things in life that are "top of the line" never seem to properly work? If I can offer any advice to you after the experience they have gone through for the past five years... shell out the dollar bills for insurance on appliances. You will kick yourself in the booty if you don't!

Yesterday while at the grocery store Mummie and I picked up a bunch of fruit so we could have fruit salads and our fab dinner salad...yum! Spring/Summer is home to the freshest ingredients. Hopefully blinders will be on for all the junk food around here! I must be good.

For breakfast this morning I read "the bible" and had strawberries and pineapple with whip and a cherry on top for breakfast. Seriously eating breakfast has never been so much fun!








Strawberries: 1 pt.
Pineapple: 1 pt.
Whip & Cherry: 0 pts.

breakfast: 2 pts.