Shoe's that love you

Fashion and comfort don't really go hand and hand. You either get really cute shoes that kill your feet. Or you get ones that are not so cute, but extremely comfortable. I recently discovered OKA b. Shoes they're motto is Shoes That Love You and wow is that statement ever true!

OKA b. takes shoes to the next level. They are not only fashionable, but they are the most comfortable "flip flop" or sandal" that I have ever tried out. The shoes have massaging foot beds which makes our feet feel like they are getting spa love when you are walking. I said see you later to my Old Navy sandals and Hello! to OKA b.! They have a bridal collection and I am absolutely adoring it. So I decided that I would share my favorites with you.

Check this one out! It's called Caroline with a Rose Satin Ribbon and they're $35. They come in other colors, but the rose color matches the blush hue that is one of my wedding colors. I will either be using these shoes at the ceremony or after the ceremony! The reasons why I am loving these are: they have a bow (so me and so adorable), a little bit of a heel (shorty over here needs a tad bit of height), they are the most comfortable shoes that I have put on my feet that match the category bow and blush color.


Meet Hadley she is rocking a raspberry sorbet hue with a pink gauze layered flower!
Hadley comes in a variety of colors, and is the perfect flip flop for bridesmaids at a summer beach wedding!


Romeo oh Romeo let me introduce you to Juliet she has pink silk rosettes that adorn her, and she is classy and fabulous. These would look beautiful at more of a vintage wedding or a "Carrie" wedding!


Something blue? Check Malia out! Adorned with small copper flowers it's the easiest way to sneak in your something blue!


What girl doesn't love a little bling in her life. I mean diamonds are a girls best friend. If you are a blingy girl Savannah might be perfect for you. She is adorned with small crystals. What a classy gal!


OKA. b.
shoes aren't just for weddings they have everyday ones and they are absolutely fabulous. You can check the website out here to view all of their insanely gorgeous shoes! If you don't you're feet are missing out on comfort and style!

What do you think of these shoes? Would you buy a pair?


xo