Mummie Cake!

Afternoon Dolls!

Alright so in my failure is not an option mindset today I have already accomplished weights and a 4.25 mile jog with minimum walking...yay! So far so good today!

Every year since I was a bitty my Mummie has made me a birthday cake. Even in college when i was home at spring break I would get an early birthday cake. This year of course I was in PA for my birthday, and got a fabulous cake made by the boy. This girl needs her "Mummie Cake" though! So last night my Mum made me an adorable cake!








Thanks Mummie!
You did a fabulous job!!
xo



Well little piggy...aka this girl right here *points to self* ate all of her lunch and didn't take a picture...whooooops! I had a tomato sandwich with lettuce on a sammy thin, a couple pieces of watermelon and pineapple.


Tomato: 0 pts. (22)
Lettuce: 0 pts. (2)
Sammy Thin: 1 pt. (100)
Watermelon: 1 pt (46)
Pineapple: 1 pt. (83)

Lunch: 3 pts. (253)


Breakfast Calories: 42 + 86 + 23 + 6 =157
Breakfast Points: 2 pts.
Lunch Calories: 253
Lunch Points: 3

Points: 5
Calories: 410


Don't forget that I have a "Green" giveaway going on! The winner will be announced on Earth Day! Click here to enter :]


xo