Soak up the sun

Afternoon Bella's and Beau's!
It is an absolute GORGEOUS day here in the mitten state! 80 degree weather... i'll take it! This morning I went out for a run. I have no idea how far I went... or how well I did. I just decided to run around the neighborhood instead of going to the park. Today is weight day, and I haven't done my weights yet... so looks like I will be doing that later today. Maybe a bit of Jazzercising as well...anyone Jazzercise?

For lunch I decided to make my absolute favorite salad...yet again. I know you see it often when I am home... but I love it, and I am trying to stay focused on eating healthy. Though I seem to be failing miserably...yikes!

I had a small pile of lettuce that I covered in cantalope and pineapple. I had a drizzle of honey mustard vinaigrette. Any one know of a good honey mustard vinaigrette recipe? I am in search of one! I also had half a piece of chicken. But ate part of it while making the salad...oops! lol.


Lettuce: 0 pts.
Cantaloupe & Pineapple: 1 pt.
1/2 piece of chicken: 1.5 pts.
Honey mustard vinaigrette: 2 pts. (honestly I have no idea it's from a restaurant and it's a big secret, thus the fact I need to make my own)

Lunch: 4.5 pts.


While eating lunch I noticed I had a lot of pink things around me so I decided to slide the Peeps into a picture for a Pink & Green shot :]



In case you've missed it... I have a purse hanger giveaway going on. Click here to enter!

Well I am off to go lay outside and soak up some UV Rays... gotta get my tan on! Of course I am wearing SPF... SuperGoop and Dermalogica style. I don't want skin cancer and I really don't want to be a burnt lobster, get wrinkles or ruin my porcelain doll skin! Reason enough to SPF it up... I believe so! If you missed my post on SPF check it out here!


xo see you for dinner!!