more pictures less words

Heyy Beauties and Beaus ... hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

I found out my dress now won't be in until May.... so I am trying to get wedding stuff organized with my mum. You know get her on ONE focus! Hopefully I will be able to go back to PA next week. I snack too much at home, and I am ready to go back to PA lose weight so that I don`t freak out during crunch time... let's hope for the best, and hope I can skip town next week.

Here are my eats this weekend thus far...

Cinnamon raisin bread with frosting on top


Homemade summertime cheese ball... although it definitely is not summer outside.


half a ham sammy, popchips and a pickle


cinnamon raisin bread


Red Lobster biscuits


Daddy's meal


Mummie's meal


My meal... chicken caesar salad.. dressing on the side (gross it tasted HORRIBLE so ate it mostly plain) and a cheddar bay biscuit.


Split a Twix with mummie


Didn't run today because it was freezing out.

What do you do for workouts when it's cold out?

xo see you tomorrow