I'm bring sexy back....

Heidi Montag is NOT


What the Hello Kitty? Really? Do guys find this attractive? Do you girls think this is perfection? Personally I think this is obnoxious and extremely unattractive. Honestly could she have made her girls any bigger? I wish for mine smaller and hers are like flotation devices... who wishes for that? Spill your thoughts!

Look at what I found in the freezer! Score! I must have had some left over from last time I was home. Thank goodness I didn't feel like making oatmeal this morning!




VitaTop: 1 pt.

Breakfast: 1 pt.


It was so rainy this morning that I wasn't able to hit the road for a run... so I figured I would do weights. I also think I should not run every single day.. I don`t want to hurt myself or completely tire myself of running. Today I upped my 5 lb. weights to 8 lb. weights. It was harder, but hopefully the results will be greater!


For lunch I had my favorite salad in the entire universe. Michiganers you should check out Kruse and Muer their house salad is FABULOUS! Not to mention they sell the secret dressing! So of course I got a bottle while I am home and am working to recreate the salad. Divine!


Salad 3 pts.

Lunch: 3 pts.




Dancing with the Stars
Shall we chat about it?


Who did you think was awesome?
Who did you think was terrible?

I really wish that Kate would go home. It's horrible watching her, and honestly I am really sick of looking at her... what about you?

I thought Cheryl and Chad did awesome.. and Chad is hilarious!


Evan is rocking!


Derek and Nicole did awesome... what was up with Nicole not smiling and just being a sour puss?


Anyone else find Maks super attractive?



Gossip Girl


Jenny is working hard to get into Nate's pants.... I am not a fan of her at all... but Serena is starting to drive me insane!

Chuck WTF are you doing?!?! Why would he just go to another girl because he's single... so mad!

What are you thoughts?! No GG till April 26th OH MY WORD I MAY DIE LOL

Spill your thoughts

xo