Looks like spring... but feels like fall

After I did the 30 day shred this morning I snacked on some broccoli and cauliflower in ranch dip.


5 pieces of broccoli: 0 pts. (48)
1 piece of cauliflower: 0 pts. (3)
Ranch Dip: 1 pt. (40)

Total: 1 pt. (91)


Well the salad kick is in FULL effect in case you haven't been able to tell. Todays salad consisted of... field greens, sliced strawberries, glazed walnuts and poppy seed dressing! I also paired it with half of a pita. What an amazing spring time lunch!


Field Greens: 0 pts. (20)
5 Strawberries sliced: 0 pts. (29)
glazed walnuts: 3 pts. (140)
1 tsp. poppyseed dressing: 1 pt. (40)
1/2 a pita w/ spray butter: .5 pts. (55)

Total: 4.5 pts. (284)


daily total so far: 5.5 pts. (375)

Well while grocery shopping may have been yesterday.... today is Target trip. For returns and misc. items that I just like to buy there. Also 10 lb weights are waaaaaaaaay to hard for me to use while shredding! Yup I am a weakling! So I will definitely be buying 5 lb and maybe 8 lb weights as well today.

If you remember for Easter I talked about the Gel Pro mat saving my feet. You can view my post about it here. My poor Mum has blown out here knee and it hurts to stand on. While surgery will have to be in her near future in order to fix the problem :/ I let her borrow my Gel Pro mat to help her cope with some of the pain. She has reported back and said that the mat feels so much better then just standing on a rug or the wood floors! If you have knee problems or feet problems I really suggest that you look into getting a Gel Pro Mat it will probably be one of the best investments that you make!



What's your favorite kind of salad?