I love fishes cuz there so delicious

This afternoon I went to two different malls and ended up finally finding some petite DKNY jeans for my short self. I was so excited to get a size four! Love it! Working out hasn't happened yet today... I really need to get on that... asap.

I had a late lunch today which equaled a very cranky girl. I had a tomato, lettuce and ranch on a FlatOut Wrap (love them and they're made in Michigan! xo). I also had four pieces of watermelon, a couple nuts and 27 Goldfish (yes I was neurotic and counted!



FlatOut Wrap: 1 pt. (100)
Lettuce: 0 pts. (11)
Tomato: 0 pts. (22)
FF Ranch: 0 pts. (15)
4 pieces watermelon: 0 pts. (23)
some nuts: 2 pts. (80)
27 Goldfish: 1.5 pt. (70)


Lunch Points: 4.5
Lunch Calories: 321


Breakfast Points: 2
Breakfast Calories: 136

Total Points: 6.5
Total calories:457


xo