pizza=fail

Hello Loves!

Hope everyone had a fabulous day! I barely got in a run, as people have decided to burn their leaves and such. My eyes were watering and I couldn't breath it wasnt pleasant at all. Maybe tomorrow will be better. It pretty much has to go better... I am really screwing myself over here. Eeeks.


I went out to lunch with my grandma today! I got a BLT pulled 99% of the bacon off, and her and I split fries.


For dinner tonight I had my favorite salad and was suppose to eat some delish pizza. But it smelled/tasted horrible and was an all around horrible experience! Too bad I waited until 8:30 for junk...blah! At least the salad was good! My daddy didn't have such as great day there was nothing for him to eat dinner, and he already had gashed his head today :/ Tough break!



Don't forget I have a "Green" giveaway going on in honor of earth day/week. Click here to enter!


Time for bed

xo