Happy National Pretzel Day

Today is National Pretzel Day! Have you had your pretzels today?
Pretzels are said to the the oldest snack in the world and were created by monks! Crazy right?

I am not a pretzel fan...but Snack Factory's Pretzel Crisp are to-die-for so if you are looking for a new pretzel Snack Factory has your hook-up. You can find the pretzels at The Whole Foods store and even Costco!


You can put cheese on them, peanut butter, dip them in chocolate... the sky is the limit!


I cannot wait to try the cinnamon toast ones!


Do you like pretzels? What is your favorite kind?

Oh the cupboards were completely BARE when I returned. The boy decided that instead of going grocery shopping he would just eat EVERYTHING in the apartment. A massive grocery trip was a definite must!

Of course I brought reusable totes to the store. They fit more stuff and they are so much easier to carry upstairs than plastic bags.


I got a new reusable tote and I am absolutely in love with it! It's by called envitote and it doesn't smash my stuff. It's sturdy and has so much space.


Look at everything my envitote holds!


All of this was in my envitote! How awesome is that? I was so excited to be able to fit this much in one tote. I think my envitote will be a must have to bring to the grocery store when I do smaller trips!


If you live in a big city you should definitely consider getting an Envitote!

While at the grocery store I found some corn on the cob. It's not corn season (for me any way... that's in the fall), it was kind of tough... but was decent!


My mum sent some fries, and chicken tenders from yesterdays lunch back with me so the boy had a dinner tonight.


I had some corn and a salad: field greens, strawberries, pecans and poppy seed dressing.



Corn: 1 pt. (76)
Field Greens: 0 pts. (20)
Strawberries: 0 pts. (35)
Pecans: 3 pts. (100)
Poppy Seed Dressing: 2 pts. (80)

Dinner: 6 pts. (311)


For dessert I had three LD cookies.


Lorna Doone 3 cookies: 2.5 pts. (105)


Total: 15.5 pts. (758)

Well I am off to a night of a lot of shows and a lot of TiVoing.... Monday's are insane!!!


xo