TLC for your feet!

If you remember at the end of March I talked about "What's in my bag". You can check out the post here, and see what I keep in my handbag. Well as the weather gets nicer outside I begin to break out the heels, pumps, wedges and so on. I am barely 4'11 and I wear shoes with some height. The shoes eventually take their toll on my tootsies. So what's a girl to do?


High Heels + Sore Toes= Delicate Soles


We all love wearing heels and the power that they tend to give us, but after a night on the town or a long day at work our feet are left feeling pretty sore. I now never have to worry about this problem, because I have a pair of Delicate Soles.

Delicate Soles
are portable and fashionable flats that roll up and fit right inside your purse. How convenient is that?

Inside this little bag is....


a pair of rollable flats and a bag to place your heels in when you switch to flats.





Look how cute these flats are! They are actually very fashionable!





Here are my new Guess shoes that are four inches high. After a couple of hours in these bad boys my feet are crying for flats. All you have to do is take your heels off... take your flats out of your purse.... but them on...


place your heels in the bag


put the bag around your wrist and your feet have instant relief!



I think that Delicate Soles are the answer to all our prayers! The rollable flats are fabulously comfortable and seriously adorable!

What do you think about Delicate Sole rollable flats?



This morning for breakfast I had some oatmeal with brown sugar on it.


1/4 cup oatmeal: 1 pt. (75)
Brown Sugar: 1 pt. (45)

Breakfast: 2 pts. (120)



For lunch I had a salad: field greens, raspberries, strawberries, pecans and poppyseed dressing from my grandma. The poppyseed dressing is very high calorie and very high pointage...which blows.


Field Greens: 0 pts. (20)
Raspberries: 0 pts. (10)
Strawberries: 0 pts. (12)
Pecans: 3 pts. (100)
1 Tbsp. Poppyseed dressing: 2 pts. (80)

Lunch: 5 pts. (222)



Total: 7 pts. (342)



xo