Take me out to the ball game

Yesterday was crazy busy. The boy and I went for a five mile walk in the morning, and then came back showered, ate lunch, packed dinner and headed off to the city (I was corrected numerous times... I am so use to just saying "downtown"...Detroit, but here they all Pittsburgh the "City"). Our first stop was the fancy mall, which is not nearly as amazing as Somerset Collection is, but it's not bad. I got my wedding band from Tiffany & Company though! Now we just need to get the boys wedding band! After the mall we headed to PNC park for the Pirate's game. Yes I am a Detroit Tigers fan.... the Pirates are NO competition to the Tigers... until the end of the season if everyone makes it that far. The Tigers play in the America League(faster baseball), and the Pirates are in the Nation League (slow baseball).

Dove Visibly Smooth GIVEAWAY WINNERS
• Ashley @ Food, Fotos and Fun
• Stephanie @ Girls just wanna run
• Lacey @ Lake Life
• Just Jay @ Healthy Obsessions of a Girlie Tomboy
• Dana (you're the Facebook winner!)

Please email me your
name
address

to: ( fashionmeetsfood[at]yahoo[dot]com )

Thanks so much for entering. A new giveaway will be posted Monday



Any way here are my eats for the day!

Breakfast
Tropical Oats


Breakfast: 3 pts. (160)

Lunch
AB&J




I also had some Vanilla Graham GoldFish. They're a new PepperRidge Farm product. I think regular Graham Goldfish might be better than these are. They kind of have the taste of their packaging and i'm not a huge fan of them.


I also had the last of the raspberries and strawberries... boo!


Bagel Thin: 1 pt. (110)
Almond Butter: 1.5 pts. (70)
Homemade Raspberry Jam: 1 pt. (40)
Goldfish: 3 pts. (140)
Strawberries: 0 pts. (20)
Raspberries: 0 pts. (10)

Lunch: 6.5 pts. (390)


At the mall I snacked on a granola bar


Snack: 2 pts. (140)

Dinner
Caesar Wrap


and peaches


Wrap: 6 pts. (315)
Peaches: 0 pts. (35)

Dinner: 6 pts. (350)


At the game I talked the boy into getting some ice cream....


I just thought the dish it came in was cute. It's a Pirates baseball cap!


We also got some nachos with cheese and salsa.


I admit that they day started out decent with calories, and points. However it soon went downhill, and I am really not sure what my malfunction is. I cannot get into a groove of where I need to be! Its becoming frustrating. I think days like this are a result of me not seeing results, and I do things like this...who knows :/

Here are some pictures from the game!














xo