confidence boost

I am a girly girl... I like to dress up, get my nails and hair done and just be pampered in general. When I first started running I didn't feel like a girl. As a matter of fact it seemed to bring me down. I felt boyish, and not like myself. I wore headbands with large flowers or bows on them, and would try to wear as much pink as possibly.

Then I came across the greatest thing ever... running skirts! It would be the perfect solution to my drab outfits!

I got this super adorable running skirt from Zensah. It made me feel girly, and powerful. I felt more confident when it came to running.



Honestly how cute is this Zensah Running Skirt?


While I am no where near the best runner... I struggle with it a lot! Shoes can change a girls life, and a simple running skirt can as well. I have gotten confidence with my running, and within myself. It may not all be from the skirt, but the skirt helped a lot! Tomorrow I will be embarking on my VERY FIRST 5K! It's scary and exciting all at the same time! I am not doing it for the time... I am doing it for the sake of being able to do something and achieve a goal.

Even Audrina likes running skirts!



Have you ever come across something that just gave you that extra boost of confidence?