The Sweetest Place on Earth part two



They had a ton of things related to Hershey products...such as FUDGE! YUM! Your favorite candy in fudge form...fabulous!




The boy and I decided to go on a Trolley Ride to learn about the town and see the sites.






The house Milton Hershey was born in.


The house Milton Hershey built for him and his wife Kitty. Absolutely breath taking.


The largest chocolate factory in the world! Go Hershey!


Outside of the HUGE Hershey plant.


Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Pie! Yum Yum!


Hershey's hot chocolate frozen... extremely rich!


This is the only "light" chocolate that Hershey makes, and when it doesn't turn on it's dark chocolate. Funny haha... the Trolley man told us this one! These lights were so cool and lined chocolate ave!


The two most delicious streets on earth.




Here is the Hershey loot that I got from the Trolley Ride. I would say it was a pretty delicious ride! Not to mention the chocolate was SO fresh and right off the line!!


Check out my cute bag that I brought with us filled with road snacks! The bag is wicked preppy and big! It's made by The Pink Dog! You'll be seeing this preppy bag around my blog often it's my new favorite!


Fancy hotel


The hotel we stayed in had a microwave and mini frig! I was pretty jazzed about that!


All in all the trip was a lot of fun! The amusement park was INSANELY busy. The boy has NEVER been to a roller coaster park so I think it's a must to take him there. Maybe even Cedar Point as well. I don't know how you can be from Michigan and never go to an amusement park! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!