Six Week Challenge

I am in Week Three of my "30 Day Challenge". Along the way I have had some slip-ups including being thrown off track this entire weekend while I was in Hershey! I am back now, and ready as I will ever be to take on some new challenges.

I recently got KettleWorx which is a complete home fitness program based entirely on kettlebell training. KettleWorx says that you'll have a remarkable body transformation after just six weeks of their program. I thought the program sounded great, and I am looking forward to embarking on this six week transformation and challenge!


I will be following the KettleWorx program as well as going back to things in my "30 day challenge". Here is a basic outline of how the next six weeks will look, and week one goals.

Six Week Challenge


• KettleWorx: Monday-Cardio, Wednesday-Core and Friday-Resistance. (KettleWorx also has other DVD's in the program such as "Fast Abs" and "Arm's and Shoulder" workouts that will be incorporated into the challenge as well.

• Workout twice a day (Kick Boxing, Tae Bo and Yoga at least once a week)

• 30 miles per week

• Eat within 30 minutes of waking up

• Eat every three hours

• No eating after 7:00 pm

• Limit processed foods

• Amp up fruit and vegetable intake

• Drink at least 72 oz. of water per day


Week One Goals and Challenges

• NO processed foods.

• Jazz up breakfast oatmeal

• Gluten-Free

• NO EXCUSES



Let's hope for the best results!

xo