OPI meets Shrek

OPI is my favorite brand of nail lacquer, and they never cease to amaze me with the colors and collections that they come out with! The newest collection is Shrek!


This collection showcases bright and vibrant hues that are perfect for summertime!

Funky Donkey
(my favorite color in the collection. It's currently on my toes.) this is a darker purple hue, but still lots of fun for summer.



What’s with the Cattitude?

This is a pale blue, and is absolutely fabulous! Kind of makes me think of blue summer skies!


Rumple’s Wiggin’
This one is a lavender hue. Remember lavender is one of the "it" spring hues. This would look elegant and classy on your nails or toes!


Who the Shrek Are You?
First of all I love the name of this brilliant lime green! Pair it with Funkey Donkey and you're looking fabulous for summer! This will definitely be the color on my toes when I squish them into the sand!


Ogre-the-Top Blue
You want summer in a bottle? Here you go! This blue is the hue of the ocean. It's tied for my favorite hue in the collection. I am a blue girl and this one is right up there with "Bye Bye Blues" and "Suzi says Feng Shui"!


Fiercely Fiona
If green and yellow had a baby this would be it's child. It's a fun hue for summer, and I definitely think it would be great for toes as opposed to fingers!


What do you think of this collection?