Change you can arrive anytime now!

Hello Loves!

Yesterday resulted in a slight emotional breakdown. After working my body to the extreme the scale showed no difference. I know I know... I should not rely on the scale. Honestly difference wasn't even shown in my clothes. So yesterday Day 21 of the challenge is a non-existent day in the book. I didn't workout, I didn't walk... I just sulked. Not the best way to live any day, but it's done and over with. While it may be gloomy outside, inside I am working on letting the sunshine and finish my challenge. I will succeed and finish my challenge.

Don't forget that I have a GIVEAWAY going on! A $25 Walmart gift card is at stake!


Breakfast
I knew that today I needed to start the day off good. So I had Quaker oatmeal with brown sugar.


Oatmeal: 1 pt. (75)
Brown Sugar: 1 pt. (30)

Breakfast 2 pts. (105)


The boy FINALLY has time off work! Too bad we don't know this place well enough to know where we can do to do some fun things. *Sigh* moving to a new state kinda blows when you have no idea where to go, what to do and friends are few and far in between! Here is what he made for breakfast. Note the adorable Hello Kitty toast!


I had a few Nilla Wafer cookies to snack on this morning.


Nilla Wafers: 1.5 pts. (60)

Lunch
Back on the salad bandwagon! My salad consisted of: spring greens, strawberries, dried cranberries, glazed walnuts and poppyseed dressing. yum yum!




Spring greens:0 pts. (20)
Seven strawberries: 0 pts. (40)
Glazed Walnuts: 3 pts. (140)
Dried cranberries: 1 pt. (70)
Poppyseed dressing: 1 pt. (40)

Lunch: 5 pts. (310)


Total so far: 8.5 pts. (475)


Enjoy your day!

xo